There is a million ways to pay for college

Scholarships for College
    
    College is could get really expensive, this is a fact. Since I was getting ready for college, I had to look to the most affordable career that would get me the best experience and qualification for the real world. I created my web page since I was in high school where I have a summary of my life, kind of a resume but not formal, where I have from education and sports activities and accomplishments to a draft of my professional career. Also, I included a bunch of scholarships that I applied in order to lower the cost of my education. 


    Since I created this web page that was initially for the mere purpose of having a simple way of showing others what my life has been about, I have been getting a lot of requests from scholarships to post their offers on my page. This a way of reaching out to young people that are looking at how to pay for their education and find it on as many pages that relate to us as possible. Since then, I added a whole section about it and I hope that it helps as many people as possible. Here are some tips and search engines that will help you all if interested.

Student Financial Aid and Scholarship Search Engines

    Find and apply for as many scholarships as you can—it’s free money for college or career school!
Start by accepting the financial aid funds you don’t have to pay back!
Scholarships are gifts, they don't need to be repaid!
There are thousands of them, offered by schools, employers, individuals, private companies, nonprofits, communities, religious groups, and professional and social organizations.
The rule is free money first (scholarships and grants), then earned money (work-study), then borrowed money (federal student loans).


The best Scholarship Search Platforms


© Copyright dalejandro.com. All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sentinel

Finding a Job during COVID-19 as a senior in college